Channel Islands Outfitters is authorized by the National Park Service to provide guided kayaking, snorkeling, and educational experiences. Our world famous “Caves and Coves” adventure has been a crowd pleaser for over 20 years.
What is the CIO Difference?
- Healthy, delicious lunch delivered dock-side on select adventures
- Clean & comfy gear washed daily
- Single or tandem kayaks – no price difference.
- Easy cancellation policies.
- Certified For-Benefit Corporation
- 1% For the Planet Member
- Professionally Trained Staff
- We offset our carbon footprint with carbon credits.
Looking for an island adventure? CIO let’s you build your own experience be it a day trip to the sea caves or a camping trip on the largest island off the coast of California… we have lot’s of options to satisfy your thirst for adventure. Guides from other parts of the world choose CIO because of our commitment to high quality gear and an unparalleled experience. CIO believes in challenge by choice whenever possible, so you will get an amazing experience that will totally blow you away, beginners and seasoned veterans alike!
CIO’s “World Famous” Caves and Coves Adventures:
- Caves and Coves Classic: 3 hours of sea cave exploring with your guide. This is our most popular tour for ages 8+.
- Caves and Coves Kelp Combo: 1. 5 hours of guided snorkeling in 5mm wetsuits, and 1.5 hours of kayaking in sea caves with your guide. Ages 12+.
- Caves and Coves EPIC: Exclusive, Private, Inclusive, Custom – includes our deluxe meal and all of the gear we provide along with a guide for the duration of your stay. All ages that know how to swim.
- Caves and Coves for Campers: For groups larger than 4, this 5 hour kayaking adventure is an journey to Potato harbor by kayak with sea cave exploration along the way. Must be camping and 12 year and older.
Come visit us online or call us (805-899-4925)… we’d love to set you up for an unforgettable Channel Islands adventure!