Get ready to enjoy complimentary round-trip airfare and a hosted, customized site visit to one of the most extraordinary coastal California meeting destinations: Santa Barbara. We know how important it is to experience potential meeting locations first-hand, which is why we invite you to come dig your toes into the sand and explore the stunning properties, venues, activities, and cultural experiences that set Santa Barbara apart from the rest.
The best part? It’s all on us, including one complimentary round-trip plane ticket! Step off the plane at the Santa Barbara airport—just moments from downtown—and let us handle the rest. Based on what you’re looking for, we’ll put together a Santa Barbara experience that meets your needs and maximizes your time, and one you’re sure to enjoy!
How do I qualify?
Clients must have a qualified RFP* for Visit Santa Barbara with a minimum of 200 total room nights between October 2016 – May 2017; October 2017 – May 2018; October 2018 – May 2019. Qualified clients will receive one (1) coach fare airline ticket paid by Visit Santa Barbara for travel to Santa Barbara Airport (SBA). Please allow for a minimum of three weeks notice for Visit Santa Barbara to plan and customize your trip.
How does it work?
1. Provide a qualified RFP* to Visit Santa Barbara. Submit here.
2. A representative from Visit Santa Barbara will work to identify the properties/venues that fit your meeting’s parameters.
3. Visit Santa Barbara will collect and summarize availability.
4. We will then develop a customizable itinerary. You will receive:
- Complimentary round-trip airfare
- Transportation throughout your stay
- Overnight accommodations up to two (2) nights
- A Visit Santa Barbara representative to escort you throughout your site visit
Have additional questions?
For more information, please contact Michelle Carlen, Director of Sales at Michelle@SantaBarbaraCA.com.
*Other restrictions may apply