Photo Credit: Santa Barbara Municipal Airport
Book your meeting through Visit Santa Barbara & receive a Transportation Incentive.
While getting to Santa Barbara is easy with its proximity to nearby airports, a local Amtrak station, and California’s famous Highway 101, we’ve made it even easier for your meeting attendees to come explore the red tile rooftops, white stucco walls, unique activities, and seaside beauty of The American Riviera® first-hand. When you book your meeting* through Visit Santa Barbara, take advantage of our transportation incentive.
How do I qualify?
Eligible meeting planners will receive a transportation credit/supplement based on the following criteria:
- Meeting RFP must be submitted to Visit Santa Barbara for distribution to Santa Barbara South Coast hotels
- Meeting is booked at a selected Santa Barbara South Coast hotel
- Meeting must actualize between
- November 1, 2016 – March 31, 2017
- November 1, 2017 – March 31, 2018
- November 1, 2018 – March 31, 2019
What will I receive?
Based on the size of your meeting you may select one of the following credit options as follows:
- 150 – 300 total room nights: $1,500
- 301 – 600 total room nights: $2,500
- 601 – 900 total room nights: $3,500
- 901 – 1200+ total room nights: $4,500
- 1,201+ total room nights: $5,000
- Transfer to selected host Santa Barbara South Coast hotel from any of these local airports: Santa Barbara (SBA), Burbank Airport (BUR), and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
- Transfer to selected host Santa Barbara South Coast hotel from Amtrak Santa Barbara or Goleta train stations.
- Transfer to selected off-site Santa Barbara venue location during your meeting.
*Restrictions: Transportation must be booked through approved Visit Santa Barbara transportation or DMC member provided by Visit Santa Barbara. Offer available until consumed. Contact your VSB representative to get started today groupsales@SantaBarbaraCA.com (805) 966-9222.