Explore Anacapa Island’s massive arches as you wind your way down the craggy shores that sea lions, pelicans and other wildlife call home.
Enjoy an epic day on the ocean as you paddle the Sea Cave River. What’s a “Sea Cave River”? Around every bend and turn there is another cove or cave that is explored. With a little current at your back, it’s just like paddling down an ocean river.
During this tour you can expect:
- A visit to Anacapa Island, which has more sea caves per mile than any other island!
- Paddle through the iconic Anacapa Arch, symbol of Channel Islands National Park. This 50′ tall arch is incredible and surrounded by beautiful kelp forests and sea lions.
- Experience one of the largest brown pelican breeding colonies in the world. During the summer the Pelicans are busy feeding their young and teaching them to fly. It’s an incredible experience that doesn’t usually make the headlines, but it’s worth it!
- Short channel crossing to the islands, only 75 minutes to and 60 minutes from the island
- A chance to see whales and dolphins on your journey to and from the island