Visit Channel Islands National Park for the day and stop at Painted Cave, one of the largest sea caves in the world and only accessible by boat! Channel Islands Expeditions’ very special day-trip offers the ultimate experience, with sight-seeing, kayaking, cave explorations, snorkeling, swimming, snippets of fascinating history and Channel Island facts and great food. Tours are often accompanied by marine mammals, including whales, dolphins and orca.
The boat is incredibly well fitted-out, with plenty of indoor and outdoor seating, sundeck viewing, facilities, hot showers and a large swim deck close to the water.
This visits a part of the Channel Islands that is remote and mostly steep cliffs and beautiful coves. There aren’t any landing piers or docks, so you aren’t brought on land. This is the only way to experience the deepest sea cave on earth!
During this tour you will experience:
- Visit Painted Cave, one of the largest sea caves in the world
- The chance of Whale and Dolphin encounters on the crossing
- Snippets of fascinating history and Channel Island facts
- Cruise along the coastline of Santa Cruz Island
- Large sundeck for relaxing, reading, and hanging out with family and friends
Want to elevate your experience? Add-ons include:
- Adventure Cove Combo with kayaking and snorkeling ($95.00)
- Breakfast, served all day
- Beverage bar, unlimited Coke and Diet Coke soda, coffee, and tea ($2.00)
- Taco Bar Buffet Lunch ($12.00/adult and $6.00/child)