Welcome to the Santa Barbara Harbor aboard your own open-air yacht for a private dining experience. Enjoy and savor a seasonal menu, drinks of choice and a vibrant selection of ingredients using the freshest options from local farmers. Enjoy this unique dining experience with the Chef and Captain as you gaze out at panoramic views of our boats, red tile roofs, palm trees and mountains. After dinner, cast-off from the docks and set sail into the sunset along Santa Barbara’s coastline.
- Meal prepared and presented by Chef
- Dockside dining followed by sail
- 3-hours aboard open-air yacht
- Coast Guard Licensed Captain
Loquita showcases authentic Spanish food including tapas, wood-fire grilled seafood and meats, and seasonal paella. The Mediterranean climate and terroir of Santa Barbara County mirror that of Spain, making the translation of locally-sourced produce, meats, and seafood an ideal match.
$275 per person
- 2-person minimum, 6-person maximum
- Choose between three paella options
- Family-style tapas, bocaditos, and postres
- Gin and tonic cocktail kit available as an add-on ($115 for 4-pack)
- Wine and beer selection available as an add-on (See menu)