Be our guest on a hosted, customized site visit, and discover what makes Santa Barbara one of the nation’s most exceptional and highly acclaimed coastal meeting destinations.
We know how important it is to experience potential meeting locations first-hand. So, we invite you to come dig your toes in the sand, sip our local vintages and explore our unique and varied collection of lodging properties and stunning event venues. Take part in the activities and singular cultural experiences that set Santa Barbara apart. And meet the passionate people who make The American Riviera® one of the sweetest spots on the West Coast.
We’ll provide a $500 airfare credit to apply towards your roundtrip flight into Santa Barbara Municipal Airport—offering 36 flights from 12 non-stop destinations daily. From the moment you step
How do I qualify?
Clients must have a qualified RFP* for Visit Santa Barbara with a minimum of 100 total room nights consumed Sunday – Thursday nights. Qualified clients will receive a $500 credit towards air travel to and from Santa Barbara Airport (SBA). Please allow for a minimum of three weeks’ notice for Visit Santa Barbara to plan and customize your trip.*
How does it work?
1. Provide a qualified RFP* to Visit Santa Barbara. Submit here.
2. A representative from Visit Santa Barbara will work to identify the properties/venues that fit your meeting’s parameters.
3. Visit Santa Barbara will collect and summarize availability.
4. We will then develop a customizable itinerary. You will receive:
- Complimentary round-trip airfare
- Transportation throughout your stay
- Overnight accommodations up to two (2) nights
- A Visit Santa Barbara representative to escort you throughout your site visit
Have additional questions?
Contact your Visit Santa Barbara representative to get started today: [email protected] or call (805) 966-9222
*Other restrictions may apply