There’s nothing stuffy or staid about meetings in Santa Barbara, called The American Riviera® thanks to a year-round Mediterranean climate full of sunshine and a perfect location tucked between dramatic mountains and the sparkling Pacific.
Hotels and event spaces embrace the region’s rich cultural heritage, and the variety of aesthetics and settings is a Creative Director’s dream. Think iconic hillside resorts, elegant private estates, historic theaters, verdant vineyards, rustic ranches, deluxe catamarans, waterfront golf courses, lush polo fields, a zoo with a view and paseos galore. And that’s just the beginning.
Let us make your event even more enticing with our Meeting Rewards incentive program. All you have to do is provide Visit Santa Barbara with a qualified RFP to be rewarded with credit towards your meeting’s hospitality-related services.
How do I qualify?
Eligible meeting planners will receive a transportation credit/supplement based on the following criteria:
- Meeting RFP must be shared with Visit Santa Barbara. VSB will only share the RFP with select South Coast hotels as requested by the client.
- Meeting is booked at a selected Santa Barbara South Coast hotel
- Meeting must actualize with a minimum utilization of 100 cumulative room nights on Sunday – Thursday nights. Qualifying programs for the months of November – March are eligible for the credit all 7 nights of the week.
What will I receive?
Based on the specifics of your meeting you will earn the following credit towards any expense incurred in Santa Barbara supporting your event:
- $5 per consumed room night for guestrooms staying Sunday – Thursday nights.
- An additional $1 per room night for events consumed November through March.
- Events consumed November through March qualify for credit all 7 nights of the week.
- November, December, and January bookings qualify for double the above rewards.
- Credit will be applied to any qualifying invoice for hospitality related services in Santa Barbara South Coast (ex: transportation, restaurants, hotels, activities, entertainment).
- Should the client elect the hotel to receive the rebate, hotel will credit the client folio and invoice Visit Santa Barbara for reimbursement upon program conclusion.
Have additional questions?
Contact your Visit Santa Barbara representative to get started today: [email protected] or call (805) 966-9222