Thank you for registering to receive Visit Santa Barbara’s Travel Advisor Toolkit. We truly believe that selling Santa Barbara doesn’t have to be hard, and with this curated toolkit, you’ll have everything you need at your fingertips. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Olson at [email protected].
Click here to download the complete Travel Advisor Toolkit. Or, pick and choose what you need from the items below.
A Mediterranean-like climate, welcoming coastal vibe, activities for every interest, and a small-town feel with big-city amenities help to make Santa Barbara an easy sell for your clients. To best support you through the planning process, we recommend starting here:
- Click here to download an overview of the Santa Barbara South Coast.
- For those seeking information on Santa Barbara 101, click here the First-Timer’s Guide to Santa Barbara.
- Click here to download a map of key points of interest within the Santa Barbara South Coast.
- Explore Santa Barbara’s expansive lodging and dining options, in two easily downloadable lists.
- Click here to learn how you can bundle Santa Barbara with other key California destinations.
- Click here to download the top images for selling the Santa Barbara South Coast.
- Click here to download the most frequently asked questions about selling Santa Barbara.
With suggestions for accommodations, tours, special events, dining, shopping, and activities, our team of local experts has curated helpful itineraries that cover the depth and breadth of our coastal enclave. To get started, here’s a peek at a couple of our most popular itineraries:
Still curious? For a library of endless itinerary download options, click here.
Digital Visitor Guide
For inspiration and planning tips for Santa Barbara, request a free copy of the Santa Barbara Visitors Magazine. Dig into a comprehensive overview of the Santa Barbara South Coast, presented with beautiful photography and fun editorial stories about arts and culture, wine country, culinary delights, shopping, outdoor activities, events, itineraries, and more. For a digital version, please click here. For a hard copy mailed directly to you, please click here.