Hollister Brewing Company located in the Camino Real Market Place in Goleta is the ultimate Craft Brewpub on the Central Coast. With a brewing facility on premises we offer a selection of 14 fresh, unique handcrafted beers. Brewmaster Eric Rose is the recipient of five medals at the Great American Beer Festival, the largest annual beer competition in the nation. His Hip-Hop Double I.P.A. has medaled in both 2008 and 2009.
Our innovative menu features fresh products grown and harvested locally by area farmers and fishermen and includes the choicest meats and poultry in California. A full bar and local wine list, along with daily specials, complement this fun and inviting atmosphere that features a large patio, lively bar and brewery viewing area.
Open for lunch and dinner from 11 am to 10 pm.
Don’t forget to check out:
· Kids menu
· Happy Hour specials Monday through Friday from 2-6pm
· Hoppy Meal Special – $3.00 pints with any entrée, Monday through Friday from 11am-2pm
· Monday is Pint Night with $3.00 pints
· Tuesday is Brewer’s Choice featuring two select beers at $2.50 a pint and $10 a pitcher
· Breakfast every Sunday starting at 10 am during the NFL season, featuring the NFL package on 7 large screen TVs