Santa Barbara is the entrance to the Channel Islands National Park across one of the most biologically diverse bodies of water on earth, the Santa Barbara Channel. Giant sea caves (the largest on the planet), elephant seals, endemic island fox, and a rich history that is home to the oldest human remains in North America. If you didn’t know all of this existed just off the coast of Southern California, you’re in for a treat and Channel Islands Expeditions has you covered for a day trip, an overnight, or a 4 day adventure cruise.
Channel Islands Expeditions has 30 years of experience bringing you to the most special places.
Our custom adventure and dive boats offer comfortable accomodations and a full service galley where 5 star meals are handcrafted each trip.
We are the only company that offers Channel Islands National Park tours from the Santa Barbara Harbor.
- Visit Painted Cave, the world’s largest sea cave!
- Explore the Western end of Santa Cruz Island on this EPIC kayak and snorkel adventure. Bring or rent SCUBA gear and take your snorkeling to the next level.
- 4 Day Liveaboard expedition trips that land on remote sandy beaches, kayak with Elephant Seals past windswept beaches, explore the volcanic shores and caves of Miguel and Cruz, and dive into the temperate kelp forest with naturalists and guides.
- SCUBA diving liveaboard trips for beginner and advanced divers at some of the most incredible dive locations in the world.
- Southern Channel Islands including Catalina and Farnsworth Bank
- Northern Channel Islands including San Miguel and Santa Rosa Islands.
If you are visiting Santa Barbara, the Channel Islands must be on your list of things to do. We blend the right amount of thrill, wildlife, and adventure on all of our day and overnight trips.
Visit our website www.explorechannelislands.com for more detailed information about our destinations, vessels, and expeditions.