Taste our wines now at two locations! Visit us at our brand new urban tasting room located in the Santa Barbara Funk Zone. Open daily from 11:am-6:00pm. 137 Anacapa St. Suite C. Santa Barbara, Ca 93101.
Or, visit our historic vineyard and tasting room in the Santa Maria Valley on the Foxen Canyon Wine Trail. We invite you to enjoy our wines and exclusive vineyard views in our comfortable yet elegant tasting room. Our beautiful outdoor patio area is ideal for a wine country picnic! Open daily from 10:00am-4:00pm. 6020 Foxen Canyon Rd. Santa Maria, Ca 93454.
We look forward to your visit! Please call us for a reservation for groups of 8 people or more.
• Tasting Room available from 6:30-9:30p daily
• $500 minimum wine purchase, no additional site fees
• Server is included in reservation
• Outside food welcome, only Riverbench wine served
• Options for catered cheese boards or local food vendor add-ons
• What is the ideal size group for the space? Minimum and maximum? Our fire code capacity is 48 (49 would include a server) though the space is ideal for groups of 10-30.
• Is the space available 7 days a week? The space is currently available 7 days a week! We do a 'hard close' at 6p on nights booked for events, reset the tasting room and are ready to receive guests by 6:30, though hosts are welcome to arrive as early as 6pm to setup.
• Do you have existing tables and chairs or would rental furniture be required? We have existing furniture, that can be moved and re-organized at will: 5 bar seats, padded lounge couch along one wall that can seat 15+ and 5 floating tables with 5 small chairs. We've made some stylish upgrades recently!
• If a group wanted some sort of music or entertainment are their restrictions for amplified music? Outside audio/AV is welcome, and we have a business Pandora player setup up for use, however we do not have a live music license so limited in that respect though I don't foresee any issues with private events and live music.
• Are there any food prep areas available for a caterer or would everything have to be brought in ready to serve? We have no food prep or kitchen area so all food must be ready-to-serve. We have power for chafing dishes, but typically pre-made platters or grazing boards are best options.
**It's a little bare bones, but also a really lovely and affordable option for the location. Ideal for corporate meetups, birthday or engagement celebrations, reunions, etc...Wine minimum can be met under one tab, or guests are welcome to purchase their own glasses/bottles and we simply inform the host when the minimum has been satisfied. Wine selections can also be made in advance. Gratuity is not required or included, but suggested as the event is staffed as a separate shift. We ask for a small cancellation fee if an event is cancelled within a 48 window.
Looking to fill out your Santa Barbara trip? Both of these itineraries include Riverbench Vineyard & Winery.
Who let the dogs out…to go wine tasting?! Santa Barbara is such a dog friendly town, the more appropriate question really is who lets the dogs in. If you’re traveling with your main furry squeeze, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to tasting rooms where dogs are most welcome. Chances are pretty high they’ll be showered with affection…
The country has gone crazy for rosé, and with blogs and wine clubs dedicated to the pretty-in-pink drink, it certainly looks to be a trend that’s here to stay. As it should be! Rosé is accessible and fun. It’s very food-friendly and generally inexpensive. Plus, it looks great in the glass (hello, Instagram!) and is a stylish addition to any…